have an honest confession to make. mr. K was waiting for KANK. was quite intrigued by the publicity and bollywood opening up to extra marital affairs and all that. added to it was the fact that SRK was in the movie and mr.K believed that SRK would finally silence the talk about big B and make the canvas his own. mr.K had read bad reviews of the movie but was still looking forward to seeing the new dharma productions magnum opus
after watching (okay guys, i typed tolerating) the movie through the whole length of it, i have to admit, it is my favorite pick right now - not for the oscars, but for one of the worst horrors in indian cinema history.
1. srk - looked old..was in a spiteful mood throughout the movie..his character Dev (is he worth having such a name after this performance) was soul-less and brain-less.. what was srk thinking, when he signed up for this movie
2. big B - don't think he needs to do such roles to make more money..wasn't funny at all mr.AB
3. preity zinta - is no more pretty and has no more zing..tried too hard to show she is a (pretty) gal..what a waste
4. rani - less said the better..
5. ab baby - extremely matured performance, the only positive in the movie..stands tall and stands out tall for his acting
6. karan johar - with the story he has scripted, it is quite easy to understand why he is a queer..
7. the story - such a flawed concept..no one really understands why srk and rani are not happy with their partners..
after seeing the movie, have to confess that the reviews were rather generous..if you are totally pissed with someone and you want them to have a good evening - gift them tickets to this movie..if you have plenty of time on your hands, stay away from KANK..